Yes, I am still behind in my writing challenge so today I’m going to make the letter ‘Q’ as easy as possible. Q is for quirks. We all have them, don’t try to pretend that you don’t. I have my fair share of them so I’ve come up with a list of things that make me special.
1. I don’t like taste testing the food I make. I leave that for my gal pal, sk.
2. Certain items in our home have a place where they stay/sit and that’s where they should stay. Do not move them.
3. I like my routines. They bring safety and security to my life. Don’t mess with my routines.
4. I sleep on the right side (when laying down) of the bed, at home or away.
5. If I am outside of the home and in need of a napkin, I take three. Not one or two, but three.
6. I do not eat meat outside of our home, unless it’s a sausage at the butcher shop here in town, which is where we purchase our meat products. Every Saturday when the weather is nice, the store sets up a grill in front of their store. Here you can get a freshly grilled homemade sausage or they will grill whatever you buy inside.
7. I drive with my left hand but for everything else I’m right-handed.
8. I’m overly detailed when telling a story and this drives sk bonkers. Apparently, her attention span has a limit.
9. I’m sarcastic.
10. If I want ice cubes in my drink, I use four. Ha, you thought I use three but nope, four it is.
These are just the first few quirks that came to mind. Unfortunately, there are more. Do you have any quirks you would like to share?