My father’s funeral was this afternoon, so naturally this evening I’m writing about happiness. I need to find my smile. I need to find my laughter. To help me locate my happy, here’s a list to get me started.
1. DavidsTea ‘Love Tea’ – This is a dessert disguised as tea.
2. Our four-legged babies: Sophia, Raffy and Mikey.
3. Knowing I have a loving partner.
4. A good joke. I haven’t heard one lately so if you want to share your favorite joke, feel free.
5. Childhood memories of my recently departed Dad.
6. When good things happen to those in need.
7. Spending time with friends.
8. Baseball’s Opening Day – This day, along with the Super Bowl, should be national holidays. . . in my humble opinion.
9. Finding a button-down shirt that fits; butches you know what I’m talking about.
10. Road trips
Feel free to add onto this list of happiness.