What a busy week! Sk and I just returned from a trip to the States. While there I had plenty of time to observe, partake and make mental notes for future postings. I have so many ideas and stories to tell rolling around up there, it’s enough to make me dizzy. For me to keep some semblance of order, I’ll give a preview of upcoming articles I’ll be writing in the next several days. I know I have smart wonderful readers of my blog, so believe me this is mainly for my benefit.
1. Spending Christmas with a family member in mourning. . . it’s not as joyous as it sounds.
2. Attending Midnight Mass and not bursting into flames once I stepped over the church’s threshold. This also comes with a FYI: I will be very blunt and honest about my feelings when it comes to religion, especially Catholicism. If you are a die-hard Catholic or one of thin skin, you may want to skip that post.
3. A review of the Les Miserables.
4. A review of the book I’m currently reading , The Immoralist by André Gide.
5. Why I consider Chicago my second home.
6. Surviving an 8-hour car ride as a passenger.
That’s a pretty good list so far. There may be more to come out of this whole experience. I hope everyone is enjoying a safe and wonderful holiday season. Looks like I have a lot of writing to do. . .